- No refunds are given to students who make schedule changes after the add/drop period, but remain in school.
- Off-Schedule classes do not begin and/or end according to defined term dates. Dates for adding, dropping and withdrawing are determined by the individual start and end dates of the class. Please refer to the current class schedule or the Registrar’s Office for specific dates.
- Students completely withdrawing from school will receive a refund of tuition and fees assessed, based upon the withdrawal refund schedule. Withdrawal refunds are computed based upon the date the Registrar’s Office receives the completed/correctly executed withdrawal form. Withdrawal computations are not effective the date the student stops attending classes. The refund must be claimed during the semester in which the refund applies.
- A 100% refund will be given for late starting classes dropped before the first day of class.
- Students receiving financial assistance may be required to pay back all or a portion of funds received according to federal/state regulation(s) or institutional policies.