|FREE Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) Workshop
Tuesday, October 11th – Thursday, October 13th
4 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
The GRE General Test is a standardized test that is an admissions requirement for many graduate schools in the United States. In this workshop, students will have the opportunity to review each of the three sections: Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, and Analytical Writing.
- Tuesday –
- Verbal Reasoning (4:00pm – 5:00pm)
- General Overview, Arithmetic and Algebra (5:00pm – 6:00pm)
- Wednesday –
- Analytical Writing (4:00pm – 5:00pm)
- Geometry (5:00pm – 6:00pm)
- Thursday –
- Data Analysis and Wrap Up (4:00pm – 6:00pm)
To view testing center locations, test dates, and seat availability follow this link; https://www.ets.org/gre/revised_general/register/centers_dates/
There is no cost for the workshop, but we do request that you register by Friday, October 7th. Registrations made after this date may be accepted based on availability.