Forms & Policies
- Student Handbook & Code of Conduct
- Official Handbook for MWSU Recognized Student Organizations (pdf)
Scheduling Events & Reserving Rooms
ALL RSO events/meetings held on campus MUST get prior approval. If you need a room or want to use your ARAMARK food funds, you can request those too in the Event Approval Form.
- Need any of the following: Table (Blum Lobby use Only), Post Event Marketing on Public Posting Boards, Marketing Designs by a Graphic Artist, Use the CSI Conference Room, or use Sound System? Fill out the Reservation/Request Form.
- Need Funding? Apply for Co-Sponsorship with SGA.
- Fundraising? Fill out the Fundraising Form.
- Any physical activity at your event? Each student needs to fill out a Risk and Release Waiver prior to participating.
- Weekend or Night Events? Read the Late Night Events Policy.
Registered Student Organization (RSO)
- Application to Become a Recognized Student Organization (RSO) (pdf)
- Sample RSO Constitution (pdf)
- RSO Renewal/Update Form
- Community Service Form
- Relationship Agreement for the Recognition of Social Fraternity and Sorority Life Organizations (pdf)
- Grade Verification Form (pdf)
- Officer Information Form (pdf)
- Roster Update Form (pdf)
- New Member Form (pdf)
- Member Deletion Form (pdf)
- Continuous Open Bidding Acceptance Form (pdf)
- Greek Organization Good Standing Report (pdf)