International students can apply for a variety of part-time jobs on campus.

  • Student is eligible to work 20 hours maximum every week.  Also, student may work maximum 37.5 hours during school break such as Thanksgiving break, Christmas break, and/or Summer break.
  • To search and to apply the On-Campus open postings, please go to the Human Resources Website and narrow your position type as “Student
  • International students DO NOT qualify for any “work study” employment position on campus.  The U.S. work study refers to Federal Work Study program where American students may earn U.S. government funding for college education based on financial needs.
  • Career Development Office offers professional feedback for American style resume, C.V., interview
  • Once you are offered a job, you need to apply for a social security number as soon as possible.
  • Keep the SSN receipt (or proof of application) and you may begin necessary paperwork at the University Human Resources office (or Aramark).  Students may begin work as soon as received email notification from the HR office.

The student employment offer form has to be filled by the employment supervisor!